Dell Optiplex 7040 Mini Tower Desktop, Intel Quad Core i5 6500 3.2Ghz, 16GB DDR4, 128GB SSD Hard Drive, HDMI, Windows 10 Home (Refurbished)
Note: This PC does not have any VGA or DVI ports. You will need a cable adapter or special cable to hook this up to older monitors.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- CPU: Intel Core i5 6500 3.2Ghz
- CPU Cache: 6MB
- Cores: 4
- Memory: 16GB DDR4
- Hard Drive: 128GB SSD
- Optical: Blank
- Screen: No Screen
- Video Card: Integrated Intel HD Graphics 530
- USB 3.0 Ports: 6
- USB 2.0 Ports: 4
- Display Port: 2
- HDMI: 1
- VGA Ports: 0
- DVI Ports: 0
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mbps, Gigabit
- Serial Port: 1
Condition: Refurbished, Previously Used
PC is refurbished and has been tested for standard operation. Any parts with excessive wear have been replaced. PC may show slight signs of wear.
Windows and Additional Software
Our tech team completely wipes each machine of all traces of previous data and then loads a fresh activated and updated copy of Microsoft Windows. Due to continuously changing user requirements, we try to keep our software installations to a minimum which ensures fast and predictable machine operation. For Microsoft Office application files, we recommend signing up for Office 365 through Microsoft or installing a free productivity software called Libra Office which is capabile of opening doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, and more!. Computers may come pre-loaded with these useful software packages:
- 7-zip - An archival tool that can create and open many more files than the old Winzip program.
- Foxit Reader - A no-nonsense PDF reader.
- VLC - Media player capable of playing many audio and video formats such as DVDs, MKVs, BIN, and more.
- Google Chrome Web Browser - The most used web browser in the world.
Recovery media can be created from any Windows 10 machine using the Windows Media Creation Tool. This is a free download from Microsoft that allows you to make a bootable DVD or USB device that can be used to fully recover the operating system at any time. If you do not have a spare PC to create the recovery media, we recommend creating the media on this PC before any potential hard disk failures on your machine as we are not responsible for any loss of data.